Operational Excellence (QEHS) Policy
Bluestone Facilities Management Limited is involved in the provision of facility management, maintenance, refurbishment, fit-out, painting, landscaping, specialist cleaning services and also pest-control services to a range of clients in the Republic of Ireland.
The company is committed to operational excellence in all its activities. The management team and all company personnel are trained and involved in the process-analysis approach with the focus on risk-based thinking which informs our Integrated Quality, Environment, Health and Safety Management System (QEHS MS).
This management system is designed to comply with the requirements of the international standards ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and OHSAS18001:2007 (and the future ISO45001). Management communicate this policy and all details of the QEHS MS to employees, relevant suppliers and customers and also to other interested parties as appropriate and all employees, contractors and suppliers are trained to the appropriate levels in the requirements of the system. Evidence of this communication and training is available.
All company management and employees are involved in and committed to:
1. Compliance with the requirements agreed for Quality Management, Environmental Management and Health and Safety management.
2. Planning and documenting the key processes, identifying risks and opportunities pertaining to processes and implementing actions to mitigate risks and exploit opportunities for improvement where they arise.
3. Agreeing and achieving appropriate objectives for company strategy, and for quality, environment and health & safety management for the company.
4. Managing our operations with diligence and with the awareness that our goal is to meet and exceed customer expectations and comply with specified customer requirements.
5. Complying with relevant legislation and regulatory requirements and the requirements documented in this management system.
6. Monitoring and measurement of levels of compliance with all system requirements and participating in structured continuous improvement.